Not everyone has the honour to shake the hand of a Royal but that’s just what you can do down at the Industri[us] site this summer! Come meet the longest reigning Pearly King – George Major!
Here are just some of the wonderful things on offer by the Cockney Museum when they take up residence on the Industri[us] site on Saturday July 28th at 12 pm!
- Children’s fairground rides Chair O Plane & “Toyset”
- Balloon Tony
- Sean Savage – Caricature artist to the stars
- Your chance to appear in The Cockney Museum documentary
- Stills photographer Mobi – have your photo taken with the longest reining Pearly King
- Original secret recipe from original Victoria era Pie n mash stall – cater to the stars backstage www.eelhouse.co.uk
- On site pub and other refreshments
- Rossi Ice cream – one of if not the longest established UK ice cream manufactures
- Meet the Worlds only authentic Pearly Kings & Queens families – only four families left in the UK
- A walk down memory lane – precious Cockney artefacts’ and photo gallery
- Live music from The Cockney Museum Band